Náufragos Celestes

miércoles, 25 de marzo de 2020

Light Years...


I fell in love with the feeling
didn't fall in love with you
There was a song I was singing
It wasn't meant for you
I am sorry that I can't stay
and I am sorry we're light years away

I bite your lip
and you taste like summer time,
I can’t forget 
the days when you were mine...
Do you wander the streets every night just to find me too?

Light years
echoes, 
in the streetlights,
in between those 
spaces,
in the moment, 
come and find me where we let go

I fell in love with the feeling 
and your funny faces
You were beautiful and broken
 in all the right places...
I am sorry that I can't stay
and I am sorry, we're light years away...

millions behind or light years ahead
our time is now, our time was then
and I hear your voice inside of my head
but it’s just a silhouette
Do you wonder what happens
to all of the love we lose?

Light years
echoes,
 in the streetlights,
 in between those 
spaces,
in the moment,
come and find me where we let go

Light years 
Do you want your tears back? 
Light years 
They’re gone... I’m sorry


The Midnight - Light years




Until we meet again...

2 comentarios :

¡Gracias por dejarme tus letras, te aseguro que pronto recibirás las mías!