Náufragos Celestes

martes, 30 de mayo de 2017

Play from the Beginning



Cooper: Cooper.

Computer: Messages span twenty-three years.

Cooper: Play from the beginning.

Young Tom: Hey, Dad. Just checkin' in, sayin' hi. Um... finished second in school, Miss Carlin's still giving me Cs though. Pulled me down, but second's not bad. Grandpa attended the ceremony. Um... oh, I met another girl, dad. I, uh... I really think this is the one. Her name is Lois. That's her right there.


Tom: Sorry, it's been a while. Just... what with Jesse and all. Uh... grandpa died last week. We buried him out in the back plot next to mom, and Jesse. Which is where we would've buried you if you'd ever... come back. Murph was there at the funeral. We don't see her that much, but she came for that.

Tom: You're not listening to this, I know that. All these messages are just... drifting out there in the darkness. Lois says that, uh... I have to let you go. And, uh... so, I guess... I'll let you go. I don't know where you are, Dad. But I hope that you're at peace. And... goodbye.


Murph: Hi, Dad.

Cooper: Hey, Murph.

Murph: You son of a bitch. I never made one of these when you were still responding because I was so mad at you for leaving. And then when you went quiet, I feel like I should've lived with that decision, and I have. But today is my birthday. And it's a special onebecause you told me... you once told me that when you come back we might be the same age. And today I'm the age you were when you left...
So it would be a real good time for you to come back.

2 comentarios :

  1. :) me gusta todo lo que compartes, creo que eres una chica muy interesante, me encantaría charlar algún día, gracias por compartir

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Charlaremos Sophie, gracias por comentar siempre, me alegra que te gusten las entradas n.n en breves me tenés en tu espacio, lamentablemente siempre llego tarde jajaja.

      Un saludo en esta noche de nubes esquivas.

      Eliminar

¡Gracias por dejarme tus letras, te aseguro que pronto recibirás las mías!