Náufragos Celestes

domingo, 19 de marzo de 2017

Confundiendo cortesía...



        (0:45 a 1:44)

Dan Evans: What did Doc Potter give his life for, William? McElroy...
Ben Wade: Little red ants on a hill.
Grayson Butterfield: I'll pay you the 200, Dan. Right now. And you can walk away.
Dan Evans: You know, this whole ride, that's been nagging on me. That's what the government gave me for my leg. $198.36. And the funny thing is that... when you think about it, which I have been lately, was they weren't paying me to walk away. They were paying me so they could walk away.
Ben Wade: Don't muddy the past in the present, Dan.
Dan Evans: No, no, no, Wade. I'm seeing the world the way it is.







(2:24 a 3:17)

Dan Evans: William, I want you to give this back to your mother. I want you to tell her that it helped me find what was right William Evans: Pa... I can't. I can't just leave you.
Dan Evans: I'm gonna be a day behind you, William. Unless something happens, and if it does, I need a man at the ranch to run things, protect our family, and I know that you can do that because you've become a fine man, William. You've become a fine man. You got all the best parts of me. What few there are. And you just remember that your old man walked Ben Wade to that station when nobody else would.






------------------


That time of courtesy it wasn't for me, it was for you alone.

1 comentario :

¡Gracias por dejarme tus letras, te aseguro que pronto recibirás las mías!